Kids Reach New Heights
Chang’s Taekwondo specializes in working with children. Classes are divided by age and skill to provide the best possible match of teaching style to students’ needs. All children are taught at their own pace to develop their present capabilities and bring out their maximum potential.
LET US HELP YOUR CHILD
- Develop self-confidence and an “I can do it” attitude
- Improve self-discipline for better behavior at home
- Sharpen listening skills for improved grades
- Improve strength, coordination, and athletic abilities
- Have tons of fun in classes and at special events like training camps, tournaments, and demonstrations.
Adults gain a healthy body
Chang’s Taekwondo offers adults a comprehensive fitness program with the added benfiet of self-defense skills and an increase in mental and emotional strength.
ADULT STUDENTS ENJOY
- Improved endurance, flexibility, and strength
- A healthy option for stress relief
- Positive relations with enthusiastic and motivated people
- Greater variety than traditional exercise programs
- Self-defense skills and awareness for greater personal security
Families grow close together
Chang’s Taekwondo of today’s hectic schedules, many parents are looking for activities that allow the entire family to spend time together. A unique opportunity at Chang’s Taekwondo is the chance to attend class as a family. Special times are reserved for parents and children to learn side by side.
- A common interest everyone can share and look forward to
- Greater respect between family members
- An exercise program everyone can do together
- Meeting other positive, health oriented families
Little Tiger classes, 4 & 5 years old
Chang’s Taekwondo oers a exible schedule of specialized classes for children 4 and 5 years old. The Little Tigers class is perfect for helping younger children develop the skills and abilities they need most, including:
Balance / Concentration Coordination /
Self-Confidence Gross Motor Skills / Self-Control
Plus, the Little Tiger classes are non-stop action! Your child will run, jump, kick, and punch their way to greater fitness and they’ll love every second of it!